Medi Facial: A Revolutionary Way To Treat Your Skin
Repair, Balance, Hydrate And Nourish Your Skin
Many of us do a facial every month as a beauty regimen to rejuvenate the skin. However, facials at salons involve bleaches and harsh chemicals that deliver temporary results but harm your skin.
Want to hydrate, nourish, balance, and repair your skin? Our medical facial can be a great choice as it gives you bright and rejuvenated skin.
What Is A Medical Facial?
Medi-Facial, i.e, medical facial that improves your skin tone and texture. It also produces more collagen and, thus, slows down your aging. Medi-facial is supported by medical science and works better than harmful chemical-based salon facials. It has exceptional long-term skin benefits with no side effects.
What Is Our Signature Facial?
Our signature facial is performed under the supervision of a team of well-trained dermatologists. They use medically-proven ingredients, advanced radiofrequency, and ultrasound technology to deliver the best results. It is an advanced facial, which offers personalized care for all types of skin, including sensitive skin. Our facial repairs, and rejuvenates to give you luminous skin that makes you stand out in a crowd.
What are the Benefits of Signature Facial?
Clinic Next Face’s signature facial is a safe and convenient option suited for oily, normal, and dry skin. It has the multiple benefits below:
- Rejuvenates dull skin
- Enhances skin texture
- Smoothes skin
- Gives a youthful charm
- Maintains the pH balance of oily skin
- Makes your skin look shiny
- Brightens skin tone after every session
- Firms your skin because of collagen modulation with RF technology
- Safe for easily irritated delicate skin
- A fast and comfortable process with zero downtime
What Makes Our Signature Facial The New Super-Facial?
We follow a scientific facial procedure with the right combination of state-of-the-art TriPollar® RF, ultrasound technology, and curated active ingredients to deliver the desired output. It boosts your cellular metabolism, renews your skin, and increases absorption for enhanced repair. Our Signature Facial uses natural oxygen from within, which improves the treatment and delivers quick results.
Here are the unique features of our medical facial:
- Globally marketed advanced Medi-Facial advice
- Treatment comprises light TriPollar® RF radiofrequency to maintain your skin firmness
- Ultrasound technology to promote the trans-epidermal delivery of active elements
What Are The Types Of Medi-Facials Available At Our Clinic?
The various Medi-Facials available at our clinic can fulfill various skin requirements such as oil contracts and intend for a brighter complexion.
What Are The Active Ingredients Used For Our Signature Facial?
The ingredients used for our Signature Facial have a high level of conscientiousness. The facial includes the features below:
- Not tested on animals
- No added colors or fragrances
- Clinically proven
- Botanicals, including bamboo and Camu Camu, maintain the pH balance of your oily skin
- Natural antioxidants such as vitamin C, Horsetail extract, caffeic acid, and ferulic acid minimize the damages caused by pollution and unhealthy lifestyle habits.
- Protectants like Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides prevent skin dehydration and dryness.
- Exfoliating agents, such as salicylic acid, mandelic acid, and retinyl palmitate, and nourishing agents, ingredients like Shea butter, Argan oil, and Jojoba oil
- Anti-aging ingredients, such as Palmitoyl Peptide Complex, Red algae, Leontopodium Alpinum, and Callus Culture Extract (Edelweiss) stimulate the repair process in the deeper tissue and control sun damage.
- Brightening agents, such as kojic acid, alpha arbutin, azelaic acid, Opuntia fruit extract, Carrot extract, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, and Diacetyl Boldine
- Plant-based anti-acne agents, such as Oligopeptide-10 Complex, with effective anti-microbial properties
What Does The Procedure Include?
Our advanced medical facial is the safest way to maintain your skin’s youthful charm. The facial procedure involves three steps: Exfoliate, Oxygenate and Infuse
Step 1: Exfoliation
We use oxy pads to decrease the layer of dead cells.
Step 2: Oxygenation
Oxygenation accelerates the supply of natural oxygen to your skin.
Step 3: Infuse
We infuse revitalizing nutrients to nourish your skin deeply.
What To Expect After Undergoing Our Facial Treatment?
You can have smooth, glowing, and rejuvenated skin shortly after the session. You can see a visibly brighter skin tone and gradual improvement in its texture.
Clinic Next Face aims to redefine skincare quality and deliver advanced dermatology solutions.
Medi Facial Side Effects
Our media facials have as such no side effects. However, your skin may have breakouts after the breakouts because of the purging, which follows exfoliation.
What Makes CNF the Best Skin Clinic for Medi Facials?
CNF offers a variety of medi facials suited to cure various skin conditions. Our personalized Medi facials can help you in fixing a host of skin issues, be it dry, loose, or dull skin. Book an appointment to consult our highly experienced and skilled dermatologist. Our team of experts will check your skin’s current issues and then make a personalized plan to deliver the desired results.
Why Clinic Next Face?
Experienced in-house team of Certified Dermatologists, Nutritionists and Image Consultants.
Free Hair & Skin Assessment Along With Image Consultation.
Advanced FDA approved equipment
Served 1,00,000 happy customers and counting
India's First Anti-Ageing Clinic which takes holistic approach to make you look and feel younger.
We commit to provide customized treatments and setting right expectations before treatments.
Our medical facial has no major side effects. Your skin may have breakouts after the service because of the purging that follows exfoliation. You don’t need to worry as our skilled dermatologists help in minimizing them.
Our signature facial is a quick and convenient process with zero downtime.
Media facial treatment is not at all painful.
You can see a significant improvement in the tone and texture of your skin quickly after the session. The skin gets smoother and brighter as every session progresses.
The results tend to stay for up to two weeks after every session. You can extend the longevity further with dedicated skin care as recommended by our skilled dermatologists.
Yes, you can take medi facial two to three days before an important event. Your skin will look radiant and healthy.
You can wear makeup the very next day after the session and even on the day of the service.
Yes, you can take Signature Facial a week after availing of our other skin services, including Ultralift (HIFU + intragenic), Ultrasculpt (HIFU), peels, laser hair reduction, laser toning, and Botox treatments. But, you should have an interval of at least a month before doing a filler treatment.
An oxypod contains therapeutic active ingredients in its solid dormant state without any chemicals, dyes, or preservatives. Such elements get activated during the facial procedure, which ensures freshness, radiance, long-term, and overall the best results.