Botox Injection: Cost, Benefits, Treatment Process, and Results
Best Way to get Crease-free & Firm Skin – 100% Effective & Long Lasting
Skin aging is inevitable and a common concern across the world. High-stress levels and improper lifestyle habits may cause premature skin aging in men and women. You can always buy and apply pricey creams on your skin and do facials to reduce creases. Unfortunately, the outcome won’t stay for long and you may stay unsatisfied.
Clinic Next Face offers a variety of advanced aesthetic treatment solutions, which can reverse your aging signs and deliver exceptional results. Our skilled dermatologists can safely do anti-aging treatments, like Botox, to remove wrinkles and fine lines and make you look much younger than your age. Botox injection as a treatment can do wonders for your aging skin.
What Is Botox Treatment?
Botox, a brand name for botulinum toxin, is an extract acquired by fermentation of a bacterium called Clostridium Botulinum, found in the soil. It is an advanced minimally-invasive skin treatment performed by expert dermatologists. It involves injecting this extract into the affected area to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and facial creases.
Botox reduces the chemical signals from the nervous system to the affected area. It decreases the contractions of and relaxes facial muscles. The visible signs of your skin aging decrease because of the softening of the overlying skin. Go for botox treatment at our skin clinic so our qualified dermatologist can use the element in small amounts to deliver the best anti-aging results and avoid complications.
What Areas Of The Face Can Botox Treat?
At Clinic Next Face, skilled dermatologists use Botox to treat visible aging signs in the areas below:
- Around the eyes
- Botox-treated face areas
What Aesthetic Concerns Can Our Dermatologists Treat With Botox?
Our dermatologists at Clinic Next Face use Botox to diminish facial wrinkles and the following aging signs:
- Cobblestone skin on the chin
- Smile lines or mentolabial folds at the corners of your mouth
- Sagging skin on your neck and jawline (Nefertiti lift)
- Drooping eyebrows
- Vertical and horizontal wrinkles on the bridge of your nose or Bunny lines
- Crow’s feet or fine lines at the outer corners of your eyes
- Vertical frown or Glabellar lines
- Horizontal forehead lines
What Is The Botox Treatment Procedure We Follow At The Clinic Next Face?
Botox is a custom treatment that our skilled dermatologists do in a sterile setup by following strict protocols and maintaining international safety standards to diminish the risks of complications.
Here are the steps we follow during the Botox treatment:
- Our medical experts perform botox treatment after a facial assessment to examine the changes in your skin caused due to aging. We can identify the affected areas and assess the concerned areas to understand the issues, identify the concerned areas and assess the criticality of lines and wrinkles.
- We personalize the treatment plan, find the target muscles and decide the required number of Botox units to deliver the desired results.
- Our skilled dermatologists try to understand your aesthetic concerns and sustain transparency by arranging them with the probable duration and outcomes
- At Clinic Next Face, botox treatment takes a lunch hour with virtually zero downtime and no prominent side effects. Our proficient doctors use topical anesthesia to minimize all discomfort during the treatment.
- Our trained therapists apply topical anesthesia and clean the target area properly. After that, our medical professionals dilute the available Botox as a freeze-dried powder with saline before the injections into your target muscles with high-quality needles that cause minimal pain. You can start seeing significant improvement two to three days after the treatment and the desired results in approximately ten days.
- We extend our post-care support by sharing a full list of dos and don’ts, which you should follow dedicatedly to combat the risk of side effects. Our medical expert will recommend the next follow-up session to extend the results depending on the criticality of aging concerns.
- At Clinic Next Face, our qualified dermatologist may recommend Botox as a single or combination treatment. We can also suggest it with other anti-aging procedures depending on the type and criticality of your concerns to achieve the best results.
Benefits Of Botox Treatment
Here are the major benefits of our botox treatment:
Enhances Your Natural Beauty
One of the best things about getting Botox injections is that it enhances your natural beauty. Botox acts as an anti-aging treatment as it reduces the visibility of wrinkles.
Botox injections can improve your deep forehead lines, frown lines, and everything in between. As people notice these areas first when meeting you, getting Botox is a simple way to enhance your appearance and create a good impression on the people you meet.
Cure Several Health Issues
Botox injections can improve several health conditions besides enhancing your physical appearance. Many people suffer from TMJ or other kinds of muscle pain and get Botox injections to help relax those muscles. Botox injections can even treat chronic migraines and other chronic health disorders.
As botox blocks nerve activities in your muscles, it can also prevent extra muscle use. People suffering from excessive underarm sweating, urinary incontinence, or an overactive bladder can get relief from such issues after getting Botox injections.
Non-invasive and Quick Process
Botox injections are the perfect option for cosmetic procedures as they are non-invasive and quick. The full procedure takes a few minutes, mainly when our professional handles everything.
We will use a tiny needle to inject Botox into some parts of your face. Since Botox is a non-surgical procedure, it means you will have less downtime with your appointment, and you can get in and out of it quickly.
Almost Immediate Output
People who want to quickly enhance their appearance choose Botox as it delivers almost immediate results. Once you take Botox injections, you will see results three to four days after the procedure. Botox continues to work for approximately 3 months after taking the injections.
You will notice that lines and wrinkles consistently relax until you get the best results. You may see slight bleeding but there is no required recovery time after the injections. You can resume everyday activities immediately after injections.
Affordable Cosmetic Procedure
Botox treatment is an affordable cosmetic procedure, as compared to other surgical and luxury skin care products. As Botox is measured in units, you will have to pay a very less price per unit. You can choose to do less or more Botox suited to your requirements and budget.
Botox can save you money on other skin care procedures, such as facials and various types of facial surgery and wrinkle treatments. It is affordable and can save you money on more expensive treatments. Consult our doctor to understand the cost of Botox injections.
People prefer to invest in Botox as a cosmetic treatment as it delivers long-lasting results. You can expect to see perfect results from the procedure in ten days of injections.
The fine lines and wrinkles on your skin keep relaxing and getting less visible. Botox injections slowly wear off and stay for approximately 3 months.
Customizable Treatment Options
Getting botox injections helps you to create customized treatment options with a doctor. Once you book a consultation with our doctor, you can discuss the parts of your face that concern you the most and find out the spots you want to treat.
You can also get the preferred number of Botox injections. Thus, you can adjust your Botox treatments to your monthly budget. Once you discuss your ultimate goals with us, you can choose a treatment course suited to your requirements.
Why Visit Our Clinic for Botox Treatment?
Here are the reasons to visit our clinic for Botox treatment:
- We come with a skilled team with excellent medical expertise.
- Our skilled doctors customize solutions following a comprehensive approach to deliver the best results.
- Our advanced and safe treatment ensures maximum comfort to clients.
How To Get Started?
Visit our clinic if you are looking for an effective and safe Botox treatment that offers a world-class experience. Fill up the Book An Appointment form and share your contact details. You can also call our customer care team to schedule a consultation with our leading dermatologists immediately. We look forward to offering you our advanced aesthetic services.
Call us at +91-9111159191 to book a free appointment or visit us at our JP Nagar Clinic.
Why Clinic Next Face?
Experienced in-house team of Certified Dermatologists, Nutritionists and Image Consultants.
Free Hair & Skin Assessment Along With Image Consultation.
Advanced FDA approved equipment
Served 1,00,000 happy customers and counting
India's First Anti-Ageing Clinic which takes holistic approach to make you look and feel younger.
We commit to provide customized treatments and setting right expectations before treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions on Skin Tightening Treatment
People 18 to 60 years of age who want to remove aging signs can go for Botox treatment. You should avoid getting botox injections if you are pregnant, lactating mother, or are a severely ill patient, mainly with neurological disorders.
Botox treatment involves minimum pain as it is a minimally invasive treatment. Our dermatologists apply numbing cream for an hour to diminish all discomfort in the procedure.
The botox treatment is a fast lunchtime procedure that stays for 1.5 hours. Our doctors apply the numbing cream for 1.5 hours to modify the Botox shots.
Our dermatologist can be the best person to suggest if Botox shots or fillers are more suitable for anti-aging treatments for your condition. Both injectables treat different aging signs on the skin. Botox or botulinum toxin decreases dynamic wrinkles, whereas fillers contain hyaluronic acid that helps in minimizing static wrinkles and fix volume loss caused due to aging.
You may feel a little stinging sensation, bruising, and redness in the Botox treatment. Our skilled medical professionals can minimize discomfort by applying a topical numbing cream on your skin. You can start seeing the enhancement in your skin texture in 1 to 3 days and deliver the desired results in 7 to 10 days.
Botox treatment has certain mild effects, including swelling, pain, headache, and
flu-like symptoms that stay for 24 to 48 hours in rare health concerns, such as weakness, fatigue, crooked smile, bruising, double vision, and tearing caused due to dry eyes. The common side effects are eyelid drooping for three weeks and allergic reactions that may cause itching, rashes, and asthma symptoms.
At Clinic Next Face, dermatologists take proper precautions, such as using topical anesthesia, and deliver post-care guidance to diminish side effects and ensure you a risk-free Botox treatment. But, you may experience transient redness that may stay for an hour.
Here are the post-care instructions that you should follow after botox treatment:
- Avoid weekly parlor services
- Apply prescribed creams containing retinol and alpha or beta hydroxy acids after 3 days
- Don’t apply makeup or do exercise for a day
- Avoid facial massages for a month
- Don’t use the sauna or swimming pool for the next three days
- Apply sunscreen lotion or cream every day and reapply after every 3 hours
- Avoid lying down flat or bending forward for the next 4 hours
- Don’t rub the treated part
The Botox treatment results usually stay for 4 to 6 months, but the longevity varies for all. Our dermatologist will recommend a follow-up session depending on the criticality of your aging skin.