As many people get older, they develop under-eye bags that make them look older. The tissues around your eyes may weaken because of genetic disorders, stress, allergies, and fatigue. Some easy home remedies help in removing under-eye bags, but our treatment in Bangalore can also help in getting rid of that.
At CNF, you can consult experts to treat your under-eye bags.
What Causes Bags Under the Eyes?
Under-eye bags are caused when the tissues and muscles supporting your muscles weaken. The skin may start sagging and fat surrounding the eyes can transfer to the area under your eyes. Plus, the space under your eyes may gather fluid that makes the area look swollen or puffy.
Here are the key causes of under-eye bags:
- Fluid retention, mainly upon waking or post a salty meal
- Lack of sleep
- Medical conditions, such as thyroid eye disease, renal disease, dermatomyositis, and dermatitis
Why Do Under-Eye Bags Form When You Get Older?
Older skin gets too lax and tends to wrinkle or fall. The tissues and muscles surrounding your eyes may also weaken and create a baggy look. The weakening bulges out the fat around your eyes and creates a bubble-like appearance.
Ways to Get Rid of Eye Bags
Here are the most effective ways to get rid of eye bags:
- Apply caffeinated tea bags under your eyes
- Use a cold compress for some temporary relief
- Clear out sinuses with a neti pot
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Take an antihistamine
- Include retinol cream in your skincare routine
- Go for skin-lightening products
- Wear sunscreen lotion or cream every day
- Remove makeup before bed
- Elevate your bed when you sleep
- Sleep for at least 8 hours every day
- Eat foods rich in collagen and iron
- Avoid salty foods and alcohol consumption
- Quit smoking
Non-Surgical Solutions At CNF For Under Eye Bags
Less viscous HA fillers, such as Juvederm Ultra, Restylane, and Restylane Silk, are perfect for treating under-eye bags because of the thin and delicate lower eyelid skin that is approximately 0.5mm thick. The complicated area requires fillers, which move flexibly and can be injected into the area without changing the looks of the lower eyelid in the same way that thicker dermal fillers or tear trough implants do. HA filler treatment is quick and delivers results that stay for three to six months, depending on your metabolism. The material can get safely metabolized as hyaluronic acid naturally forms in your body. HA filler treatment is reversible as the material can get dissolved with hyaluronidase, an enzyme that dissolves it.
2. Bio Fillers
Bio filler is a great alternative if you prefer a natural approach to remove under-eye bags without any side effects or allergies. Bio filler is a plasma gel made of your blood and formed from Platelet Poor Plasma. It replaces volume loss under your eyes. Your body slowly and evenly reabsorbs this bio-compatible plasma without the risk of uneven distribution or lump formation. It acts as the perfect scaffolding below the skin. Even the bio filler results get better over time.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive aesthetic treatment that can remove the under-eye bags by using your skin’s regeneration capacities. We use tiny needles to prick the skin under your eyes to boost collagen production that gives you firmer and more youthful-looking skin. This treatment usually works to remove dark circles or translucent skin below your eyes.
Can our treatments remove eye bags permanently?
Our fillers treatment can remove your mild under-eye bags but they aren’t a permanent solution. Fillers work the best for volume loss under your eyes. The procedure takes a few minutes but the results are quite noteworthy and long-lasting. Your under-eye area looks youthful and smooth for approximately one year. However, you may experience certain side effects, such as redness, swelling, and bruising.
Can eyebags be reduced at home?
Yes, you can reduce eye bags at home. Try these tricks at home every day:
- Apply a damp washcloth to the skin under your eyes for a few minutes with light pressure
- Cut down fluids as it decreases fluid retention, which causes under-eye bags
- Restrict salt in your diet
- Quit smoking as it aggravates the problems of under-eye bags
- Sleep for at least 7 hours every night
- Sleep with your head a little raised as it preve
- ents fluid accumulation under your eyes when sleeping.
- Avoid allergens and take non-prescribed allergy medications
- Use makeup to conceal the under-eye circles.
Can creams and serums reduce under-eye bags?
As undereye bags are hereditary, no creams and serums can treat them permanently. As eye creams hydrate your under-eye area, they may reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Massaging serums under your eyes can decrease puffiness and darkness.
Why Clinic Next Face?
Experienced in-house team of Certified Dermatologists, Nutritionists and Image Consultants.
Free Hair & Skin Assessment Along With Image Consultation.
Advanced FDA approved equipment
Served 1,00,000 happy customers and counting
India's First Anti-Ageing Clinic which takes holistic approach to make you look and feel younger.
We commit to provide customized treatments and setting right expectations before treatments.