1 - 2
Time off work
1 - 2
Time off work
Best Solution for Dark Circles & Tired Looking Eyes.
Do your eyes always look tired even when you had a good sleep or took enough rest? Getting under eye fillers in Bangalore from our clinic can be a smart decision. Before opting for the treatment procedure, you should consider its cost, type of filler to be used, benefits, and possible side effects.
Under-eye fillers can give you wonderful temporary results but can’t be a permanent solution. The fillers can lighten the under-eye area and make the area look brighter and plumper. You will look well-rested because of the reduced under-eye shadows. This treatment can make our eyes look beautiful and enhance our overall look.
What are the Benefits of Getting Under-Eye Fillers?
Here are the key benefits of getting under-eye fillers:
- Adds volume under your eyes immediately
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines surrounding your eyes
- Lightens the darkness below your eyes
- Helps in balancing your face
- Makes you look younger than your age
Who is a Candidate for Under Eye Fillers Treatment?
Under-eye fillers can be a safe treatment option for people of all ages to enhance their under-eye areas. The right candidate for under-eye fillers treatment who has a darkening or hollowing under their eyes and wants to get rid of under-eye bags. Skin elasticity and thickness can help in natural augmentation under the eyes.
- Common Concerns That Under-Eye Fillers Can address
Under-eye fillers can add volume to the hollow area under your eyes, which makes your eyes look brighter. The added volume and smoothing creases can tighten up the sagging skin under your eyes. Besides lightening dark circles under your eyes, the fillers stimulate blood flow and collagen production.
- Factors That Determine Candidacy
Here are the factors that determine the candidacy of under-eye filler treatment:
- Hollowing or volume loss under your eyes
- High skin elasticity and thickness
- Physical health
- Mild to medium sagging under your eyes
- Realistic expectations
Results and Recovery
You get immediate results from under-eye filler treatment. This procedure has no recovery time and you can resume your work the next day. You may experience certain minimal side effects, such as swelling, bruising, and redness, which can subside in one or two days
- Expected Results
Under-eye fillers deliver significant results in a single session via a minimally invasive method. Fillers don’t last forever as they absorb back into your body over time.
- How Long Do Results Last?
HA fillers usually stay for 9 months to 1 year. Calcium hydroxyapatite fillers usually last for 1 to ⅕ years. Polylactic acid fillers can stay for approximately 2 years. While a fat transfer may stay for as long as 3 years.
- Tips for a Smooth Recovery
Here are the tips to follow for a smooth recovery after getting under-eye fillers:
- Don’t rub or massage the treated areas for a day.
- Avoid taking steam, or sauna baths for a minimum of fifteen days.
- Don’t do any type of facial for at least fifteen days or vigorous/strenuous activities for the next 72 hours.
- Avoid exposure to heat or sun for the next 72 hours.
- Sleep with your face upward and keep the face a little elevated if you experience swelling.
Types of Fillers Used on Under Eyes
FDA has approved no filler for the under-eye area. However, below are some types of under-eye fillers that are frequently used off-label:
Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
Your body naturally produces hyaluronic acid. HA fillers are made of a synthetic gel that is similar to your body’s natural component. The most popular brands of HA fillers are Juvederm, Restylane, and Belotero. HA fillers boost collagen production in the skin. Lidocaine is an anesthetic that numbs the under-eye area and is an ingredient added to certain types of fillers.
HA fillers are the most commonly used under-eye fillers as they are transparent, less likely to clump, and easy to smooth. Their results stay for the shortest period but give the most natural look.
Poly-L-Lactic acid is a synthetic and biocompatible material that can be injected through a process called linear threading. It is a substance that significantly boosts collagen production and is promoted by the brand name, Sculptra Aesthetic.
It is a biocompatible filler containing calcium and phosphate, which can stimulate collagen production in your skin. It supports and retains connective tissue by adding volume to the under-eye area. As calcium hydroxyapatite is quite thicker than hyaluronic acid, experts often dilute it with an anesthetic before an injection.
Calcium hydroxyapatite is promoted under the brand name, Radiesse. Some practitioners avoid using this filler as the under-eye area will get overtly white and modules may also form in that area.
What is the Procedure for Under-Eye Fillers?
The under-eye fillers treatment procedure varies depending on the type of fillers used. A pre-treatment consultation is usually the first step where you will discuss your issues and we will decide on the solution.
Here are the steps involved in the under-eye fillers procedure:
- We will mark the area to get injected and sterilize it with cleansing liquid.
- Then, we will apply numbing cream to the area and allow it to absorb inside your skin for a few minutes.
- Our doctor will pierce your skin with a small needle. Sometimes, they will inject the filler into the area via the needle. A blunt-edged cannula, containing fillers, can also get inserted into the hole created by the needle.
- The area under both eyes will require one or more injections. Our doctor will inject a tunnel of filler in the area as the needle is gradually withdrawn if linear threading is performed.
- Our doctor will smoothen the filler into position.
If you have a fat transfer, you will have to undergo liposuction under anesthesia. When getting under-eye fillers done, you may feel a little prick or almost no pain. As the filler injects, you can feel pressure or inflation. The entire procedure takes 5 to 20 minutes to be completed.
What is the Indication for Under-Eye Fillers?
Here are some of the indications that you need under-eye fillers:
- Less volume under your eyes
- Symptoms of dark circles
- Hollow appearance
- Moderate-to-deeper wrinkles
- Tired look
What Makes Dr. Praharsh Devraj an Expert in Dark Circles in Bangalore?
Dr.Praharsh Devraj is a cosmetic doctor with decades of experience in the skincare industry. He has handled and satisfied numerous clients through his safe and the least painful treatment procedure. After the consultation, he can suggest the right fillers for your under-eye. Then, he shares the post-treatment instructions following which you can recover quickly if there are any issues.
What Other Alternative Treatment Do We Have for the skin tightening around the eyes?
PlasmoDerm treatment is a great alternative treatment we offer for the under eye. This treatment uses your body’s platelets and growth factors to enhance the under-eye skin. It is a 100% natural approach to diminish excess pigmentation, plump the under-eye area and smoothen crepey skin. New blood vessels add fresh nutrients and glow to your skin.
Our Plasmoderm under-eye fillers boost your skin’s metabolism. Dead skin cells blur faster, and extra fat cells burn away, giving you smoother skin. As the elastin and collagen repair, your under-eye skin improves with smoothness, plumpness, and elasticity.
How do fillers help in tightening the skin around the eyes?
Fillers are vital to cosmetic procedures, effectively addressing concerns like sagging skin and wrinkles. They restore volume and elasticity, resulting in smoother and younger-looking skin. Fillers are commonly used in areas like tear troughs, upper cheeks, and temples to rejuvenate the eyes. Losing fillers into these areas replenishes lost volume, reducing wrinkles and fine lines. Hyaluronic acid, found in fillers, enhances hydration and refines skin texture.
The procedure involves injecting fillers beneath the skin’s surface and carefully evaluating the patient’s anatomy for optimal results. Local anesthesia may be used for comfort.
Fillers add volume and support, resulting in a tightened and lifted effect around the eyes. The effects are temporary, lasting several months to a year, depending on the filler and individual factors. Regular maintenance treatments may be required for sustained results.
The highlight of Important Elements:
- Fillers restore volume and elasticity, leading to smoother and younger-looking skin.
- Fillers are commonly used in tear troughs, upper cheeks, and temples to rejuvenate the eyes.
- Hyaluronic acid in fillers enhances hydration and refines skin texture.
- The procedure involves injecting fillers beneath the skin’s surface and carefully evaluating the patient’s anatomy.
- Fillers provide a tightened and lifted effect around the eyes.
- The effects of fillers are temporary, lasting several months to a year.
- Regular maintenance treatments may be required for sustained results.
Why Clinic Next Face?
Experienced in-house team of Certified Dermatologists, Nutritionists and Image Consultants.
Free Hair & Skin Assessment Along With Image Consultation.
Advanced FDA approved equipment
Served 1,00,000 happy customers and counting
India's First Anti-Ageing Clinic which takes holistic approach to make you look and feel younger.
We commit to provide customized treatments and setting right expectations before treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions On Under-Eye Fillers
Under eye dermal fillers typically last anywhere from 6 to 12 months, depending on the type of filler and the area being treated. Fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm are often used to treat the tear troughs and can last for up to a year or longer. Some other fillers, such as Radiesse, may last for up to two years.
Yes, under eye fillers can help to reduce the appearance of dark circles and fine lines around the eyes. Fillers can be used to plump up the area that’s depressed right below the eye bags, allowing the skin to become a more even level. Additionally, hyaluronic acid fillers can help to plump the skin and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
However, it is important to note that fillers cannot completely remove dark circles caused by genetics, and may not be effective in treating all kinds of dark circles.